Elizabeth Robben Murray
- [email protected]
- 400 West Capitol Avenue Suite 2000 Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-3493
Elizabeth Robben Murray heads the firm’s Labor and Employment Practice Group and serves on the firm’s Management Committee. Her litigation experience is extensive and includes matters such as product liability, natural gas litigation, discrimination law suits, covenants not to compete, commercial contracts and trade secrets misappropriation. Betsy also represents clients in matters regarding legislation, initiated acts and constitutional amendments.
Prior to joining the firm, Betsy clerked for United States District Judge William Overton.
She is listed in The Best Lawyers in America for her work in litigation including labor and employment, commercial and bet-the-company litigation as well as trade screts law. She was named 2019 "Lawyer of the Year" in Employment Law - Individuals by Best Lawyers. In 1999, she was named by Arkansas Business as one of the Top 100 Women in Business.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, J.D., With High Honors, 1979
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock Law Journal, Survey Editor
- University of Arkansas, B.S. Ed.
- Clerked for United States District Judge William Overton, Eastern District of Arkansas, 1979-1981
- IADC Trial Academy, Faculty Member, 2003
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Employment Law - Individuals, Employment Law - Management, Litigation - Labor and Employment and Trade Secrets, since 2003
- Named by The Best Lawyers in America as "Lawyer of the Year," Litigation - Labor and Employment, Little Rock, 2016
- Named by The Best Lawyers in America as "Lawyer of the Year," Employment Law - Individuals, Little Rock, 2019
- Named by Arkansas Business as one of the "Top 100 Women in Business," 1999
- Selected by attorney peers for inclusion in Mid-South Super Lawyers, since 2007
Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Association of Defense Counsel
- DRI (formerly Defense Research Institute)
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Arkansas, 1979
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas