Independent oil and gas producers of all sizes, electric and other utilities and institutional landowners who lease their properties for natural resource exploitation depend on Friday, Eldredge & Clark to protect their interests in contractual agreements, regulatory compliance, employee benefits matters and dispute resolution. Companies that channel and develop energy and other natural resources in Arkansas, including Fortune 500 companies, rely on us for guidance and representation.
We are called upon to represents our clients' interests before the Arkansas Public Service Commission and the Arkansas Oil and Gas Commission, in federal and state courts, before federal and state agencies, and before the Arkansas Legislature.
Focus on Clients
- Electric, water and telephone utilities
- Oil and natural gas exploration
- Drilling companies
- Timber and mining companies
Focus on Services
- Business transactions
- Dispute resolution
- National resources services
- Negotiation and preparation of agreements
- Rate matters
- Government relations, lobbying and legislation
- State and municipal taxation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Bankruptcy and reorganization
- Bonds and securities
- Employee benefits
For more information on a specific area of law, click on the practice area in the sidebar.