Friday, Eldredge & Clark lawyers have practical experience in serving the legal and business needs of agricultural producers, food processors, and their suppliers. We speak the language and understand the concerns of the agribusiness sector, and have particular experience assisting clients who have leading positions in the poultry industry and that are commodity producers and processors.
In addition to representing large agribusinesses, cooperatives, and individual farmers, we also represent large non-profit organizations that work to address the entire spectrum of public policy and governance issues facing agriculture. Our counsel is multidisciplinary, encompassing transactional, regulatory, and litigation practice areas.
Focused on Clients
- Large agribusinesses
- Non-profit organizations who focus on agriculture issues (including the leading poultry industry association)
- Suppliers (such as suppliers of pesticides and agricultural chemicals)
- Food processors (such as poultry and other livestock processors)
- Agricultural producers
- Family-owned farms and agricultural companies
- Individual farmers
Focused on Services
- Family business asset and succession planning
- Labor and employment
- Government relations
For more information on a specific area of law, click on the practice area in the sidebar.