Our commercial litigation & regulation practice is strong and diverse with experience across a broad spectrum of industries. Our commercial litigation practice includes routine debtor/creditor and bankruptcy matters as well as complex jury trials, class actions, commercial arbitrations and regulatory proceedings.
Commercial cases are, by definition, about money, and the way a case is handled affects a company’s bottom line. With no learning curve and a reputation for staffing cases with the right lawyers who have the right experience, we handle commercial litigation matters efficiently and effectively to achieve the client’s business objectives.
Focused on Services
Our attorneys are prepared to handle all aspects of a commercial litigation matter, from pre-litigation evaluation to drafting pleadings, engaging in targeted discovery and motion practice to trial and appeal. Our experience shows at every stage of the case.
Lender liability defense is an area of particular depth with noteworthy verdicts and judgments. We also have wide experience in cases involving the Arkansas Deceptive Trade Practices Act, fraud, bankruptcy adversary proceedings, qui tam claims, class actions, franchises, and securities, resulting in beneficial strategies developed across many cases in numerous industries.
- Appellate law
- Banking litigation
- Business litigation
- Class actions
- Commercial lending
- Qui Tams
- Real estate
- Regulatory litigation
- Troubled debt restructuring
- Workers compensation
- Focused on our Team
Focused on our Team
Our team of commercial litigation attorneys has been recognized for their work. The latest rankings from Best Lawyers in America recognized 10 of our firm’s attorneys for their work specifically in commercial litigation. Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers in Business ranked the firm’s general commercial practice in the top-ranking tier (Band 1) and ranked six of the group’s attorneys.
"Offers impressive bench strength and US coverage to domestic and international clients across a range of commercial disputes."
- Chambers USA 2019
Focused on Matters
- Arkansas deceptive trade practices act. Parnell v. FanDuel, Inc., 2019 Ark. 412 (Dec. 19, 2019)
- Condemnation and public utilities. Stanley v. Ozarks Elec. Coop. Corp., 2019 Ark. App. 560 (Dec. 4, 2019)
- Intervention and sealing of pleading. Walmart, Inc. v. Synchrony Bank, 2019 WL 6291037 (Nov. 25, 2019)
- ADTPA. Hacala v. Amazon.com, Inc., 2019 WL 5103815 (W.D. Ark. Oct. 11, 2019)
- Motion to Compel Arbitration. Best in Class Suppliers, LLC v. Incipio, LLC, 2019 WL 4246693 (W.D. Ark. Sept. 6, 2019)
- Price discrimination. Rhodes v. Kroger Co., 2019 Ark. 174, 575 S.W.3d 387 (May 30, 2019)
- Patent infringement. Green Source Holdings, LLC v. Ingevity Corp., 2019 WL 1995402 (W.D. Ark. May 6, 2019)
- FDCPA and collection agencies. Alexander v. Absolute Resolutions Corp., 2019 WL 1938811 (May 1, 2019)
- Lease interpretation. TPP 303 NLR Plaza, LLC v. Dick’s Sporting Goods, 2019 WL 2150408 (E.D. Ark. Mar. 4, 2019)
- Jurisdictional discovery. Dosheier v. Facebook, Inc., 2019 WL 5800079 (E.D. Ark. Feb. 1, 2019)
- Enforcement of settlement agreement. Stephens v. Jessup, 2019 WL 97035 (W.D. Ark. Jan. 3, 2019)