In the current banking climate of growing competitive pressures and increasing regulations, you need a law firm that focuses on your needs. We provide guidance and assistance to banks, holding companies and other providers of financial products, helping them weave their way through intricate state and federal banking statutes and regulations.
Focused on Clients
- Arkansas Bankers Association
- Arkansas Development Finance Authority
- Leading regional banks and bank holding companies
- Providers of financial services and products
Focused on Services
Commercial Lending - Our lawyers have a clear understanding of how to protect the lender’s interests within a borrower’s comfort level on a wide range of lending transactions. That includes revolving loans, term loans, revolving and term-loan packages, multiple borrower transactions, loan participations, acquisition loans, letter of credit facilities and special purpose loans. We help our clients comply with the Uniform Commercial Code as well as the requirements for proper collateral protection in the event of default or bankruptcy.
Regulatory Compliance - From the change in the Bank Control Act to the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, our lawyers understand the federal regulatory regime and work to help keep our clients in compliance. At the state level, we have a strong working relations with the Arkansas State Bank Department.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Whole bank acquisitions
- Branch purchase transactions
- Corporate matters
- Holding company formation
- Formation, chartering and reorganizations
- Bankruptcy and foreclosures
- Labor and employment matters
- Employee benefits/ERISA
- Trust and estate planning
- Tax credit financing (new market credits)
- Securities, offerings and compliance
- Loan opinions
- Asset-based financing and secured lending transactions, including synthetic leases
Focused on our Team
Attorneys within this group represent different areas of the law in relation to the needs of our banking clients including acquisitions, finance and commercial transactions, employment, employee benefits, trust and estate planning and real estate. Many of these attorneys have been recognized for their work in Chambers and Partners, Best Lawyers and Mid-South Super Lawyers.