Kevin A. Crass
Litigation, Business & Class Action Litigation
- [email protected]
- 400 West Capitol Avenue Suite 2000 Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-3493
Kevin A. Crass is a partner in the Litigation Practice Group at Friday, Eldredge & Clark, LLP in Little Rock, Arkansas. He focuses his practice on significant, complex business litigation in federal and state courts including the defense of claims involving class actions, securities fraud, ERISA, business torts, trade secrets, patent and trademark infringement, product liability, environmental and toxic torts and breach of contract, among others. Kevin also provides clients with representation before governmental bodies and counsels them in regulatory matters. Kevin has served as personal counsel to several of the State’s constitutional officers and has represented former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee since 1997.
He currently serves on the Board of the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals Bar Association. He previously served on the Federal Practice Committee for the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas, having been appointed by the judges in that district. He also currently serves on the Board of Visitors of the UA Little Rock, Chair of the War Memorial Stadium Commission and Chairman of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, J.D., 1984
- Ouachita Baptist University, B.A., with honors, 1981
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Securities and Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, since 2006
- Named Local Litigation Star by Benchmark Litigation, since 2009
- Named by Mid-South Super Lawyers to the Top 50 Arkansas Super Lawyers list, since 2008
- Named to the Mid-South Super Lawyers list, since 2006
- Named by The Best Lawyers in America as "Lawyer of the Year," Litigation - Securities, Little Rock, 2013, 2017 & 2019
- Ranked in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, Litigation: General Commercial
- Served as an Arkansas Supreme Court Special Justice, 1997 and 2004
- Cargill, Inc.
- Ernst & Young, LLP
- Former Governor Mike Huckabee, Arkansas
- Stephens Inc.
- Tyson Foods, Inc.
Associations & Memberships
- American, Arkansas and Pulaski County Bar Associations
- Arkansas War Memorial Stadium Commission, appointed by Governor Huckabee and appointed Chair by Governor Mike Beebe
- Arkansas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Arkansas Bar Outstanding Lawyer Citizen, 2010
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Arkansas, Board Member and President, 2005-2006
- DRI (formerly Defense Research Institute), State Liaison to Business Litigation Committee
- Eight Circuit Court of Appeals Bar Association Board Member
- Federal Practice Committee for United States District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas 2009-2010
- First Tee of Central Arkansas Board Member
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce, Chairman
- President's Advisory Committee on the Arts to the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, appointed by President Bush
- University of Arkansas Medical Sciences Foundation Fund Board, Chair 2012-2014
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock Board of Visitors
- Arkansas, 1984
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas