Taylor A. Stockemer
Mergers & Acquisitions
- 400 West Capitol Avenue Suite 2000 Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-3493
Taylor A. Stockemer is an associate in the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group where he is working with individuals, companies and financial institutions in general business, transactional and regulatory matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Stockemer worked at an investment banking firm in the capital markets division where he assisted with the underwriting of municipal bonds and conducted compliance reviews of issued securities in conjunction with the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Mandatory Continuing Disclosure Cooperation Initiative.
Prior to law school, Taylor obtained his Master of Business Administration with honors from Arkansas State University. He obtained his undergraduate degree from Arkansas State in 2011.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Arkansas State University, Master of Business Administration, Honors, 2013
- Arkansas State University, Economics, 2011
- Frederic L. Ballard, Jr. Memorial Scholarship Recipient, 2017
- Arkansas State University’s “Scott & Kay Dawson Ambassador Award” for excellence in service, attitude, integrity, loyalty, character and leadership, 2013
- Arkansas State University College of Business Department Award in Economics, 2012
- Arkansas State University Student-Athlete, Football, 2008-2013
Associations & Memberships
- Pi Kappa Alpha
- Arkansas, 2017