- 400 West Capitol Avenue Suite 2000 Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-3493
Kathy McCarroll joined the firm in 2014 as a member of the Litigation Group. Her practice focuses on business litigation, personal injury defense, railroad law, products liability defense and appellate advocacy.
Prior to law school, Kathy enjoyed a successful career in communications with an emphasis on speechwriting. Kathy got her start in speechwriting while working on a U.S. presidential campaign. She later became the speechwriter for a prominent Washington, D.C.-based think tank. Since then, Kathy has worked across federal and state government, including serving as a speechwriter in The White House Office of Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs and as a communications specialist for the Arkansas Attorney General. Most recently, Kathy worked as a public affairs specialist for a Little Rock advertising agency, utilizing her writing skills to achieve marketing solutions for clients across both the private and public sectors.
Kathy graduated summa cum laude from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Bowen School of Law in 2014. She obtained her undergraduate degree from Wellesley College in 2003.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock Bowen School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2014.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock Law Review, Associate Editor, 2013-14.
- Wellesley College, B.A., Political Science, cum laude, 2003.
- Named by Mid-South Super Lawyers as Rising Star, 2019
Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Quapaw Quarter Association, Board of Directors