Lindsey Emerson Raines
- 400 West Capitol Avenue Suite 2000 Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-3493
Lindsey Emerson Raines is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group. Her practice focuses on business litigation, creditors’ rights and bankruptcy.
Prior to joining the firm, Lindsey worked as a staff attorney to the Honorable Richard D. Taylor in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas.
She is a 2016 graduate from the University of Mississippi School of Law and received her bachelor’s degree in political science and history from the University of Arkansas.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2016
- University of Arkansas, B.A., Political Science, B.A., History, 2013
- Executive Articles Editor of the Mississippi Law Journal
- Publication: Comment, An Artifact or a Memorial?: The Latin Cross and the Establishment Clause, 85 Miss. L.J. 471 (2016)
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Clinic, 2016
Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Historical Association
- Debtor-Creditor Bar of Central Arkansas
- Chi Omega, Alumni
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Arkansas, 2016