Kael K. Bowling
- 3425 North Futrall Drive Suite 103 Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703-6252
Kael K. Bowling is an associate in the firm’s Commercial Litigation and Regulation Practice Group. He earned his Juris Doctor and LL.M. in Food and Agriculture Law from the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville. During law school, Kael worked as a legal extern for Walmart and Tyson Foods, as well as in Judge Timothy Brooks’s chambers in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas. His practice includes serving as litigation counsel to financial institutions, insurance companies, and other business entities in connection with a broad range of subject matters.
In 2018, Kael was selected by his attorney peers as a "Rising Star" in Mid-South Super Lawyers.
- University of Arkansas School of Law, LL.M., Agriculture & Food Law
- University of Arkansas School of Law, cum laude, J.D.
- Missouri Southern State University, B.G.S.
- Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Food Law & Policy, 2015-16
- Leadership Fayetteville, Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce, Class XXXII, 2018
- Presented Food Safety Champion Award for his work for Wal-Mart Food Safety and Health
- Publication: Why Did the Organic Chicken Cross the Road? To See the Proposed Livestock Animal Welfare Rules in the National Organic Program, 9 Ky. J. of Equine, Agric., & Nat. Resources L. 221, (2017)
- Publication: Old MacDonald Had a Right-to-Farm: Putting a Humane Twist on Missouri’s Right-to-Farm Amendment, 22 Drake J. Agric. L. 2, 137, (2017)
- MSSU football student-athlete
- Selected by attorney peers as a Rising Star in Mid-South Super Lawyers, 2018
Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association, member
- Washington County Bar Association, member
- US District Court of the Eastern District of Arkansas
- US District Court of the Western District of Arkansas
- US Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- US Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Arkansas