Amie K. Alexander
- [email protected]
- 400 West Capitol Avenue Suite 2000 Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-3493
Amie K. Alexander joined the firm after earning her law degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law.
Her practice is focused in the area of healthcare where she works primarily on various corporate and compliance matters. She drafts and reviews policies to ensure compliance with federal healthcare regulations such as HIPAA, Stark I and Stark II, Anti-Kickback and Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement.
Amie’s clients include hospitals, physician groups and other medical service providers.
Prior to joining the firm, Alexander developed a professional policy background while working with various organizations such as the National Agricultural Law Center, the Association of Arkansas Counties and the United States Department of Agriculture, Foreign Agricultural Service.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2018
- University of Arkansas Clinton School of Public Service, Master of Public Service, 2018
- University of Arkansas, B.S. in Agricultural, Food and Life Science, with distinction, 2015
- Associate Editor of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Law Review
- Business Innovations Legal Clinic, 2018
- Clinton School of Public Service Scholar at The B.A. Rudolph Foundation
- Publication: Amie Wilcox Alexander, Note, “All Hands on Deck – Bringing Broadband Home to Rural Arkansas.” 40 U. ARK. LITTLE ROCK L. REV 401 (2018)
- Selected to serve as panelist at The Chicago Council on Global Affairs - Global Food Security Symposium in 2018
- William H. Bowen Scholar
Associations & Memberships
- Judge Henry Woods Inn of Court