Lynda M. Johnson
- [email protected]
- 400 West Capitol Avenue Suite 2000 Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-3493
Lynda M. Johnson has practiced in the health law area since 1986, representing a wide variety of healthcare providers including hospitals, physicians, physician groups, nursing homes, and home health agencies. Recently, her practice has focused around representation of hospitals and physicians in HIPAA compliance efforts and other areas of regulatory compliance. Her practice also includes issues involving Stark I and II and Anti-Kickback compliance, Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement, corporate compliance issues, physician and hospital organization issues, managed care, healthcare and hospital law, long-term care and home health.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, J.D., 1986
- Mississippi State University, B.P.A., 1983; Mortarboard
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Arkansas Urology, P.A.
- Baptist Health
- Chicot Memorial Medical Center
- Children's Healthcare System, Inc.
- Hot Spring County Medical Center
- Ouachita County Medical Center
- White County Medical Center
- White River Medical Center
- Arkansas Cardiology, P.A.
- Conway Regional Medical Center
- Arkansas Otolaryngology, P.A.
Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association, Health Law Section
- Delta Delta Delta
- Member, Board of Trustees, Trinity United Methodist Church
- Member, Twentieth Century Club of Little Rock
- Omicron Delta Kappa
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Arkansas, 1986
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States Tax Court
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas