- [email protected]
- 400 West Capitol Avenue Suite 2000 Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-3493
Sarah Giammo joined the Public Finance Practice Group after graduating summa cum laude from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law.
Sarah’s practice is focused on a wide range of public and nonprofit development financings that include bonds sold by underwriters, bonds placed with governmental agencies and local banks and bonds offered in public sales.
With a master’s degree in public administration and a bachelor’s degree in political science, Sarah has the educational background needed to understand the complexities of politics and governmental issues.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2018
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Master of Public Administration, 2018
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, B.A. in Political Science and Spanish, summa cum laude, 2011
- Associate Editor of the UA Little Rock Law Review
- UA Little Rock School of Law Bowen Scholar, 2018
- UA Little Rock Graduate Assistant, 2013-2015
- UA Little Rock Outstanding Political Science Graduate, 2011
- UA Little Rock Donaghey Scholar, 2011
Associations & Memberships
- Pi Alpha Alpha
- Arkansas, 2018