Kyle D. Kennedy
- 400 West Capitol Avenue Suite 2000 Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-3493
Kyle D. Kennedy joined the firm in 2017 as an associate in the Litigation Practice Group. His primary focus is on defending companies against all types of personal injury claims.
Kyle graduated magna cum laude from the University of Arkansas School of Law in 2017. During law school he worked as a legal extern for Walmart where he focused his efforts in employment law. He was responsible for identifying both state and federal labor law compliance matters and assisted in the development, mitigation and prevention of compliance concerns.
He also served on the Board of Advocates and was an articles editor of the Arkansas Law Review from 2016-2017.
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2017
- University of Arkansas, B.A., 2013
- Articles Editor, Arkansas Law Review, 2016-2017
- Publication: How to Combat Prenatal Substance Abuse While Also Protecting Pregnant Women: A Legislative Proposal to Create an Appropriate Balance, 70 Ark. L. Rev. 167 (2017)
- 2016 William H. Sutton Barrister's Union Trial Competition, Co-Chair, 2016
- Winner of Davis, Clark, Butt, Carithers & Taylor Appellate Advocacy Prize, 2017
- Winner of M. Jeff Starling Award for Labor and Employment Law, 2017
- Board of Advocates, past member
Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Arkansas, 2017