Jordan Broyles Hallenbeck
- 400 West Capitol Avenue Suite 2000 Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-3493
Jordan Broyles Hallenbeck is an associate in the firm’s Medical Malpractice Practice Group. Originally from Fayetteville, Arkansas, she joined the firm in 2015 upon graduation from the University of Arkansas School of Law. Jordan was awarded the Medico Legal Prize, awarded by the law school for outstanding work in medical legal studies. Her practice includes medical malpractice defense and medical device litigation.
She is a member of the Arkansas Association of Defense Council and Arkansas Bar Association and was recently elected as a new member of it’s House of Delegates.
In 2018, Jordan was selected by her attorney peers as a "Rising Star" in Mid-South Super Lawyers.
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D., 2015, Cum Laude
- University of Missouri, B.A., Summa Cum Laude
- Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Food Law & Policy, 2014-2015
- Finalist in the William H. Sutton Barristers’ Union Trial Competition, 2014
- Publication: The Raw Milk Prohibition: An Interstate Ban vs. the Intrastate Opportunities, 9 Appalachian Nat. Resources L.J. 71, 2014-2015
- Selected by attorney peers as a Rising Star in Mid-South Super Lawyers, 2018
- Winner of the Medico Legal Prize awarded for outstanding work in medical legal studies, May 2015
Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Association of Defense Counsel
- Arkansas Bar Association, House of Delegates since 2017
- Chi Omega
- DRI, Member
- Pulaski County Bar Association