Oscar E. Davis Jr.
Labor & Employment
- [email protected]
- 400 West Capitol Avenue Suite 2000 Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-3493
Oscar E. Davis Jr. practices in the area of labor and employment law, representing employers and managers. He has extensive experience representing and advising clients with regard to the National Labor Relations Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family Medical Leave Act, the Occupational Safety and Health Act, the Equal Employment Opportunity Act and the Wage and Hour Act.
Prior to joining Friday, Eldredge & Clark, Oscar was a Field Attorney for the National Labor Relations Board’s 26th Region in Memphis.
Oscar has been listed since 1995 in The Best Lawyers in America for Labor & Employment Law and in Mid-South Super Lawyers since 2006.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 1967
- Auburn University, B.S., 1962
- Listed The Best Lawyers in America, Labor & Employment Law, since 1995
- Selected by attorney peers for inclusion in Mid-South Super Lawyer, Labor & Employment Law, since 2006
Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association, Labor Law Section
- Arkansas Bar Association, Labor Law Section
- Phi Alpha Delta - Legal Fraternity
- Phi Kappa Tau - Social Fraternity
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Arkansas, 1970
- Mississippi, 1967
- United States Courts of Appeal for the Fifth and Eighth Circuits