Blake Z Brizzolara
- 3350 S Pinnacle Hills Pkwy Suite 301 Rogers, Arkansas 72758
Blake Z. Brizzolara is an associate in the Litigation Practice Group where he serves primarily as counsel to businesses and individuals involved in business disputes. These cases include wage and hour claims, labor and employment issues and breach of contact disputes.
Before joining the firm, Brizzolara worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Kristine G. Baker of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas.
He graduated cum laude from the University of Arkansas School of Law in 2017.
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- University of Central Arkansas, magna cum laude, B.S., Political Science and Economics, 2014
- Articles Editor of the Arkansas Law Review
- Publication: “An End to Business as Usual: Adopting an Independent Redistricting Commission in Arkansas”, Arkansas Law Notes, May 2017
- U of A School of Law Student Trial Advocacy Competition Team
- William H. Sutton Barrister's Union Trial Competition, Co-Chair, Board of Advocates
Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas State House Society, Board Member, 2017-2019
- Eagle Scout
- Arkansas, 2017