Allison J. Cornwell
- [email protected]
- 400 West Capitol Avenue Suite 2000 Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-3493
Allison J. Cornwell practices in the areas of estate and gift taxation as well as corporate and real estate planning and transactions. She also counsels private clients on estate and trust matters, including probate administration. Allison is a former lecturer on estate and gift taxation at the University of Little Rock Bowman School of Law.
Allison was recently elected as a Fellow by the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC). This appointment demonstrates her high level of experience in estate and trust law and the degree to which her peers view her work in the profession.
Allison is recognized by The Best Lawyers in America in Trusts and Estates and in Litigation - Trust and Estate and was named in the same category in 2017 as "Lawyer of the Year" in Little Rock. Allison has also been selected by attorney peers for her inclusion in Mid-South Super Lawyers in 2014 and 2019.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 1996
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, J.D., with High Honors, 1995
- Hendrix College, B.A., cum laude, 1992
- Adjunct Professor, Estate and Gift Taxation, University of Arkansas Little Rock School of Law
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, Fellow
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, Trusts and Estates, since 2010
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, Litigation - Trusts and Estates, since 2011
- Named by The Best Lawyers in America as "Lawyer of the Year" Litigation - Trusts and Estates, Little Rock, 2017
- Named to the Mid-South Super Lawyers list, 2014 & 2019
- Voted by the readers of AY Magazine for inclusion in the “Best Lawyers in Arkansas,” Trusts and Estates, 2018
Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Little Rock, Board of Directors
- Florence Crittenden Services, Inc., Board of Directors
- Professional Advisory Council of Arkansas Children's Hospital, Member
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Arkansas, 1995