Bryan W. Duke
Mergers & Acquisitions
- 400 West Capitol Avenue Suite 2000 Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-3493
Bryan W. Duke is a partner in the firm’s Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Group. His diverse corporate practice focuses on representing individuals, companies and financial institutions in general business, transactional and regulatory matters. He has handled transactions in a variety of industries including the banking, broadcasting, retail, manufacturing, real estate, technology and health care industries.
He assists companies in corporate finance matters, the placement of debt and equity securities and counseling directors and executive officers regarding fiduciary duties and corporate governance issues.
Bryan also regularly represents medical and dental professionals and professional firms in the formation, expansion, merger, and division of medical and dental professional practices.
Bryan was recently named by The Best Lawyers in America as "Lawyer of the Year" for his work in mergers and acquisitions law.
- University of Florida College of Law, LL.M., Tax, Graduate Editor, Florida Tax Review, 2000
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, J.D., With Honors, Managing Editor, UALR Law Review, 1999
- University of Central Arkansas, B.B.A., Accounting, summa cum laude, 1996
- Certified Public Accountant, Arkansas (Registered Inactive)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Tax Law, Real Estate Law and Securities/Capital Markets Law
- Named by The Best Lawyers in America as "Lawyer of the Year," Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2020
- Named by Little Rock Soiree as Best Lawyer, Corporate Finance: Mergers and Acquisitions, 2016
- Ranked in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business in Corporate/Commercial
- Selected by attorney peers for inclusion in Mid-South Super Lawyers, since 2009
- Voted by the readers of AY Magazine for inclusion in the “Best Lawyers in Arkansas,” Tax Law, 2018
Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Arkansas, 1999