In the current banking climate of growing competitive pressures and increasing regulations, you need a law firm that focuses on your needs. We provide guidance and assistance to banks, broker-dealers, mortgage lenders, and other providers of financial products, helping them weave their way through intricate state and federal banking statutes and regulations. We offer a full range of services to banks and financial institutions, including regulatory advocacy, dispute resolution, and litigation, in addition to the entire spectrum of transactional support, such as mergers, acquisitions, loan opinions, employee benefits, real estate, and much more.
When you call on us for representation, you are served by lawyers who are recognized by their peers. Friday, Eldredge & Clark lawyers serving banks and financial institutions are ranked and listed in Chambers and Partners USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and in The Best Lawyers in America. They have also have been selected by attorney peers for inclusion in Super Lawyers. Members of the group have been described as “…a major presence…[handling] finance matters for a number of banks and secured lenders,” or, “…a superb trial lawyer praised for his comprehensive and organized approach.”
On behalf of clients, we provide advice and solutions regarding:
- Acquisition financing, multiple creditor facilities, and letters of credit
- Advice concerning bank depositions and collections
- Asset-based financing and secured lending transactions, including synthetic leases
- Class actions
- Commercial lending facilities
- Formation, chartering, mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, and regulatory compliance
- Intellectual property protection
- Lender liability defense
- Qui tam actions
- Regulatory compliance, reporting, advocacy (including examination support and regulatory opinions)
- UCC opinions and litigation
- Usury opinions and litigation
Our representative clients have included the Resolution Trust Corporation and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, in addition to leading regional banks and bank holding companies.