Tim Ezell practices primarily in the area of healthcare law, representing hospitals, physician groups and other medical service providers in a myriad of corporate and compliance matters. His experience covers matters relating to HIPAA, Stark, fraud and abuse, anti-kickback, EMTALA, Medicare reimbursement, compliance, joint ventures, provider sales and acquisitions, medical staff bylaws, and credentialing issues.
- Arkansas Enterprises for the Developmentally Disabled
- Arkansas Neurosurgery Brain and Spine Clinic
- Arkansas Urology, P.A.
- Chicot Memorial Hospital
- Five Rivers Medical Center
- Fort Smith Regional Healthcare Foundation
- Drew Memorial Hospital
- Harrison Cardiology Clinic
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Hot Spring County Medical Center
- Little Rock Hematology-Oncology Associates
- McGehee Hospital Incorporated
- Northwest Dermatology
- Piggott Community Hospital
- Real Practices