Bruce B. Tidwell
- (501) 370-1496
- (501) 244-5310
Bruce B. Tidwell is a partner in the Health Law Group focused on representing various healthcare entities. In addition, Bruce also devotes a substantial portion of his practice to civil litigation involving real estate issues, such as eminent domain.
Bruce has been recognized by Best Lawyers in Health Law every year since 2010. In 2013, Bruce was recognized by Best Lawyers as the Lawyer of the Year in Health Law.
- Hurst v. Radiology Associates, 2015 Ark. App 333;
- Parkerson v. Brown, 2013 Ark. App. 718, 430 S.W.3d 864;
- Hunt v. Entergy Arkansas, Inc., 2010 Ark. App. 651;
- Conmac Invs., Inc. v. Entergy Arkansas, Inc., 2010 Ark. App. 397;
- Garrison v. Pickering, 2009 Ark App. 107.
- Hot Spring County Medical Center v. Arkansas Radiology Associates, 103 Ark. App. 252 288 S.W.3d 676 (2008);
- CJ Building Corp. v. TRAC-10, 368 Ark. 654, 249 S.W.3d 793 (2007);
- Byme v. Ivy, 367 Ark. 451, 241 S.W.3d 229 (2006)
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, J.D., With Honors, 1996, Member, University of Arkansas at Little Rock Law Review
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, BBA, 1993
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, Health Care Law, since 2010
- Professional Land Surveyor, State of Arkansas (Inactive)
- Publication: Survey of Legislation: Education (1995), U.A.L.R. Law Journal, 18:2, 1996
- Publication: Survey of Legislation: Property (1995), U.A.L.R. Law Journal, 18:2, 1996
- Ashley County Medical Center
- Community Water System
- Entergy Arkansas, Inc.
Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Foundation
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Arkansas, 1996
- United States Courts for Appeal for the Eighth and Federal Circuits
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- United States Court of Claims