Bradley S. Runyon
- (501) 370-3383
- (501) 537-2931
Bradley S. Runyon is lead counsel in many medical malpractice cases and conducts all aspects of discovery and defense preparation. He has served as counsel in several medical malpractice jury trials resulting in defense verdicts. Beyond trial, Brad has an active motion and appellate practice and has experience with Alternative Dispute Resolution, having successfully represented multiple clients in mediations in Arkansas.
Brad has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America and Mid-South Super Lawyers.
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Juris Doctor with Honors, 2005; 2002-2005 Member National Trial Competition Team, 2002-2005 Member Phi Delta Phi, honors legal fraternity
- University of Arkansas, B.A. in Psychology, 2002
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Recipient of Bogle-Sharp Award presented to the University of Arkansas School of Law student voted most likely to succeed at the practice of law.
- Selected by attorney peers for inclusion in Mid-South Super Lawyers
Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Association of Defense Counsel
- Henry Wood American Inn of Court, Barrister
- Phi Delta Phi
- Pulaski Bar Association
- Arkansas, 2005
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas