Joseph G. Nichols
Mergers & Acquisitions
- (501) 370-1474
- (501) 244-5393
Joseph G. Nichols is a partner in the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group. His practice includes a number of different areas including assisting large and small business and individuals with business, tax and real estate related matters. His work has included representing companies in connection with business sales, mergers, reorganizations, liquidations and tax deferred like kind exchanges.
He has also assisted clients with the formation of new business entities and the raising of equity capital through securities private placement offerings, and related state and federal securities filings. Joey has handled transactions in a variety of industries including automotive, broadcasting, retail, manufacturing, real estate, construction, technology and health care industries.
Joey also represents a number of restaurants and handles all alcoholic beverage licensing and compliance issues for these clients.
In 2017, Joey was recognized by The Best Lawyers in America for his work in mergers and acquisitions law.
- University of Florida College of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 2000
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, J.D., With Honors, 1999
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, B.A. in Accounting, 1996; B.S., Finance, 1996
- Arkansas Business, 40 under 40, 2012
- Certified Public Accountant, (Registered Inactive), Arkansas
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Little Rock, since 2017
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Dale Capital Partners
- Huffman Contractors
- McLarty Automotive Group
- Nephrology Associates, P.A.
Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association, Tax Section
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Arkansas State Golf Association, General Counsel and Board of Directors, since 2012
- Little Rock Executive Association, since 2013
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Arkansas, 1999