E. Conner McNair
Mergers & Acquisitions
- (479) 695-6051
- (501) 537-2938
A native of Fayetteville, Arkansas, E. Conner McNair joined the firm in 2010 and practices in the Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Group. He obtained his Master of Laws in Taxation from Georgetown University Law Center where he also obtained a Certificate in Employee Benefits Law reflecting his advanced education in the law of employee benefits.
Conner focuses his practice on advising clients through mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and real estate transactions and providing advice and counsel regarding general corporate and partnership tax matters for small to mid-sized businesses.
Conner’s practice also includes providing advice and counsel with respect to the design, implementation, and administration of tax-qualified retirement plans (including defined benefit pension plans, profit sharing plans, 401(k) plans, and ESOPs), non-qualified deferred compensation plans, and health and welfare plans for financial institutions, regular business organizations, professional corporations and governmental and non-profit organizations.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M. in Taxation, with distinction, 2010
- Georgetown University Law Center, Certificate in Employee Benefits Law, 2010
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D., 2009
- University of Arkansas, B.S.B.A., Agricultural Business,magna cum laude, 2006
- Craig Sterne Memorial Award for Outstanding Graduate in Taxation, 2009
- Journal of Food Law & Policy, Note and Comment Editor
- Selected by attorney peers for inclusion in Mid-South Super Lawyers
- W.B. Putman American Inns of Court Scholarship Recipient, 2009
Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association, Tax Section
- Arkansas Bar Association, Tax Section
- Kappa Sigma
- Arkansas, 2009