Kael K. Bowling
- (479) 695-2118
- (501) 244-5333
Kael K. Bowling is an associate in the firm’s Commercial Litigation and Regulation Practice Group. He earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Arkansas School of Law in 2016 and subsequently earned his LL.M. in Agriculture and Food Law from the U of A the following year.
During law school, Kael worked as a legal extern for Walmart and Tyson Foods, as well as in Judge Timothy Brooks’s chambers in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas. His practice includes serving as litigation counsel to financial institutions, insurance companies and other business entities. Kael is a native of Branson, MO.
- LL.M., Agriculture & Food Law, University of Arkansas School of Law, 2017
- J.D., University of Arkansas School of Law, cum laude, 2016
- B.G.S., Missouri Southern State University, 2012
- Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Food Law & Policy, 2015-16
- Presented Food Safety Champion Award for his work for Wal-Mart Food Safety and Health
- Publication: Why Did the Organic Chicken Cross the Road? To See the Proposed Livestock Animal Welfare Rules in the National Organic Program, __ Ky. J. of Equine, Agric., & Nat. Resources L. __ (forthcoming Spring 2017)
- Publication: Old MacDonald Had a Right-to-Farm: Putting a Humane Twist on Missouri’s Right-to-Farm Amendment, 21 Drake J. Agric. L. 3, __ (forthcoming Summer 2017)
- MSSU football student-athlete
- Arkansas Bar Association
- US District Court of the Eastern District of Arkansas
- US District Court of the Western District of Arkansas