Allison J. Cornwell
Trust & Estate Planning
- (501) 370-1452
- (501) 244-5365
Allison J. Cornwell practices in the areas of estate and gift taxation as well as corporate and real estate planning and transactions. She also counsels private clients on estate and trust matters, including probate administration. Allison is a former lecturer on estate and gift taxation at the University of Little Rock Bowman School of Law.
Allison was recently elected as a Fellow by the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC). This appointment demonstrates her high level of experience in estate and trust law and the degree to which her peers view her work in the profession.
Allison is recognized by The Best Lawyers in America in Trusts and Estates and in Litigation - Trust and Estate and was named in the same category as the 2017 Lawyer of the Year in Little Rock. Allison has also been selected by attorney peers for her inclusion in Mid-South Super Lawyers in 2014.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 1996
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, J.D., with High Honors, 1995
- Hendrix College, B.A., cum laude, 1992
- Adjunct Professor, Estate and Gift Taxation, University of Arkansas Little Rock School of Law
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, Trusts and Estates, since 2010
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, Litigation - Trusts and Estates, since 2011
- Named by The Best Lawyers in America as Lawyer of the Year 2017, Little Rock, Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Named Fellow by the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Selected by attorney peers for inclusion in Mid-South Super Lawyers, 2014
Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Little Rock, Board of Directors
- Florence Crittenden Services, Inc., Board of Directors
- Professional Advisory Council of Arkansas Children's Hospital, Member
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Arkansas, 1995