Robert B. Beach
- (501) 370-1505
- (501) 244-5346
Robert Beach concentrates his practice in the municipal bonds and corporate finance sector, with a particular emphasis on bond financing for school districts. He represents municipal advisors, underwriters and issuers.
He was involved in the largest school financing in the history of Arkansas school bonds and has assisted over 98 percent of the school districts issue debt.
Bob, a partner in the firm, has been named Lawyer of the Year 2017 by The Best Lawyers in America for his work in Little Rock in the area of Public Finance Law.
He has also been listed in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers since 2007 for his work with business and municipal bonds. As that esteemed publication writes, one source said
“He is recognized as an expert in school district bonds because of both his breadth of experience and knowledge of the subject matter and how quickly he can turn documents around. I wouldn't use anyone else."
Bob is also a frequent speaker on topics related to bond financing at conferences and events.
- Stephens Inc.
- First Security Beardsley
- Little Rock School District
- Crews & Associates, Inc.
- University of Arkansas School of Law, J.D., with Honors, 1985
- Baylor University, B.B.A., summa cum laude,1982;
- Omicron Delta Kappa
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Phi Eta Sigma
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America, Finance Law since 2007
- Listed in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, Corporate/Commercial: Municipal Bonds
- Named by The Best Lawyers in America as Lawyer of the Year 2017, Little Rock, Public Finance Law
- Selected by attorney peers for inclusion in Mid-South Super Lawyers as one of the Top 50 Lawyers in Arkansas
- United States v. Fox: The Fifth Amendment Shields a Sole Proprietor From Producing Business Records Pursuant to an IRS Summons, 38 Arkansas Law Review 670, 198
- United States v. Fox: The Fifth Amendment Shields a Sole Proprietor From Producing Business Records Pursuant to an IRS Summons, The Monthly Digest of Tax Articles, Vol. 37, No. 6, 1987
Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Baptist News, Board of Directors
- Arkansas Food Bank, Board of Directors
- Baylor University, Network Officer
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Junior Deputy Baseball Club
- Little Rock School District, Various Committees
- Little Rock Metro Rotary Club
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Arkansas, 1985